for live events, shows, multimedia presentations, immersive experiences and permanent installations with extraordinary video requirements and real-time control needs.
VYV Photon media server allows for uncompressed video playback at tremendous resolutions, displaying video using multiple projectors with handling 3D warping and edge-blending for a seamless result. The timeline based interface makes it simple to use and all parameters can be slaved to external controls (UDP, Art-Net, MIDI, SMPTE Time-Code). Each server has multiple DVI outputs, which makes the solution very cost effective.
- Full 3D visualization
Full 3D visualization
- Fully expandable/customizable
- Up to 10 Mega-Pixels playback resolution per server
Up to 10 Mega-Pixels playback resolution per server
- Up to 5x simultaneous 1080p uncompressed playback
Up to 5x simultaneous 1080p uncompressed playback
- Projection Mapping on complex 3D surfaces
Projection Mapping on complex 3D surfaces
- Respect perspective regardless of the projection surface or the projectors position
Respect perspective regardless of the projection surface or the projectors position
- Simple to calibrate and manage
Simple to calibrate and manage
- Unlimited number of projectors
Unlimited number of projectors
- Real time multi-layer HD rendering
Real time multi-layer HD rendering
- Capture live video, preview & project manipulated images in real time
Capture live video, preview & project manipulated images in real time
- Apply More than 100 GPU based video effects in real time and synchronize them with sound
Apply More than 100 GPU based video effects in real time and synchronize them with sound.
Specifications (click to expand)
- Lighting fast C++/GPU based real time rendering system.
- Total network control of any Photon server from any Photon server.
- Cost Effective Server: 3x output up to DVI-1080p60 + 1x control output per server.
- Instantaneous backup switching any server can instantly emulate any other server’s output and reconfigure DVI matrix if required (optional DVI Matrix).
- Up to 10x HD live inputs (optional SDI, HD-SDI, DVI, composite, component and GIGe).
- Gigabit Network centralized media import (3.5 GB/min).
- Proprietary Uncompressed VCI Video Codec.
- Easy, fast and sub-pixel accurate multi-projector 3D calibration on any shape or screen.
- Integrated support for moving (yoke) projectors with up to 100x 3D deformation presets per projector (projectors are controlled from the servers using Art-Net/DMX).
- Pixel accurate LED mapping with precise and simple interface for any shape of screen.
- Automatic edge-blending in any multi-projector configuration.
- Real-time automation feedback for Keystone and 3D screen movement with projection.
- Automatic projector array calibration using camera-based feedback.
- Real time 3D preview of your Installation / Show.
- Time-line programming with up to 100x layers.
- Curve Editor: animation system with complete control of all Media parameters.
- Cue Editor: macro based cue system for any parameter in Photon.
- Art-Net fixture control of moving projectors (Barco’s DML1200, Christie Yoke).
- Complete external control from MIDI/Art-Net/UDP.
- Off-site show and cues programming.
- Full time-code input support (SMPTE LTC 24/25/29.97/30).
- Up to 100x Timelines (sequences).
- More than 100 GPU based video effects. All the effects can be mixed and connected together to create astounding new effects
- NIR, Color and Thermal camera based interactivity.