• Video projectors (three Panasonic RZ670 are used in this example).
• Make sure the video projectors feature continuous IP addresses (such as 192.168.1.101, 192.168.1.102, etc.
• Note down the network port used to control the projectors (defined by the manufacturer).
- Select the Projector Devices tab.
- Click on the [+] button to add new projectors.
- Select the projector’s Type from the dropdown menu.
- Set the IP address and port of the first projector (which should feature the lowest IP
- Set the quantity of projectors to be added in the Count field (the projectors IP addresses
must follow one another).
- Check for the projectors’ connection status.