• Video projectors (three Panasonic RZ670 are used in this example).
• Make sure the video projectors feature continuous IP addresses (such as 192.168.1.101, 192.168.1.102, etc.
• Note down the network port used to control the projectors (defined by the manufacturer).
- Add a Cue Clip onto the Timeline.
- Navigate to Cue Properties and select the Closed Shutter Cue as its source.
- Double-click on the Timebar to move the Playhead.
- Press the [space bar] to start playback.
- Watch the projector’s shutter closes when the Playhead reaches the Cue Clip.