4.1 DETAILS OR THUMBNAILS VIEWS
Select Details View
- Click on the [Show Detail View] button located in the top left corner of the File Manager window to view the Files List as a detailed list.
Add Attributes to the List
- Right-click on the top row of the Media File List to open a contextual menu and select the attribute you want to add.
Sort Detailed List
- Move the mouse cursor over the top row of the Media Files List table that shows the data categories. Arrows pointing upward and downward should appear near each data category.
- Click on the upward or downward arrow to sort files.
Select Thumbnails View
- Click on the [Show Thumbnail View] button located in the top left corner of the File Manager window to view the Files List as thumbnails.
- Select an option from the Sort and the Direction dropdown menus.
Adjust Thumbnails Size
- Adjust the Thumb Size slider to change Thumbnails size in pixels.
4.2 GROUP ORIGINAL AND CONVERTED FILES
The Group checkbox allows you to create a parent-child group containing the original media file and the .VCI file.
4.3 HIDE ORIGINALS
The Hide Originals checkbox allows you to mask original media files. Only VCI files will be shown.
4.4 FILTER DISPLAYED FILE TYPES
The top-left section of the File Manager window contains a list of toggles that represent different media types. The toggles can be used to select a specific media type and filter out the unrelated files that were previously imported or converted.
- All Media: All files.
- All Playback Media: All media files.
- Image: All still images files.
- Video: All video files.
- Audio: All audio files.
- 3D Object: All 3D object files.
- Plugin: All Notch Blocks, Lookup Table files or custom effects.
- Used: All files used on the Timeline (including all Sequences), the 3D Scene or the FX Graph.
- Unused: All unused files on the Timeline (including all Sequences), the 3D Scene or the FX Graph.
- Not Converted: All media files that were not converted in the File Manager.
- Recently Added: All files imported or converted in the File Manager in the last 24 hours.
4.5 SEARCH FOR A FILE
- To find a specific file in the Media Files List: type its name into the search field.
- To find a specific file extension in the Media Files List: type the extension such as .png or .mov, into the search field.
4.6 PREVIEW A FILE
Do the following to preview a file in the Media Files List:
- Click on the [Show Preview] button.
- Click on the file’s entry in the Media Files List.
- Click on the [Play] button.
- You can select which portion of the file you will preview by double-clicking on the time bar to manually enter a time value or use the slider to scroll in the media.