The FX Graph module is a graphical programming environment embedded within PHOTON. Various functions (math, logic, etc.) represented by nodes can be connected in its interface in order to create Graphs that can accomplish a wide variety of tasks. Graphs are the choice solution when you need to treat and exchange data between PHOTON’s many modules or to and from external third-party software and hardware. They are also helpful when a project relies on advanced image manipulation and creation such as 3D particle systems, VFX and compositing.
- Graphs can be exported and imported into shows in order to favor reusability.
- Use the built-in Graph Assets to save time, get inspired or learn how the nodal system works.
- Transfer and scale data for a wide variety of components.
- Create logical control structures to trigger visual events.
- Build complex interactive visuals that rely on various types of data (tracking, audio analysis, etc.)
- Combine the 6 different types of nodes into Graphs to solve most problems you might encounter when building a complex show.