This module facilitates the management of external and internal control and communication protocols. Most parameters in PHOTON can be controlled from external sources such as devices or software or internal sources such as tracking data streamed from ALBION. Almost all sliders and buttons in PHOTON’s interface can be linked to a control source.
SUPPORTED PROTOCOLS AND AVAILABLE CONTROL SOURCES
- Audio Analysis
- Network Protocols (UDP or TCP/IP)
- Direct Input
- Third-Party Automation Protocols
- Global Mappings.
- Presets to organize and export controls using pages. Also allowing multiple mappings on the same sensor.
- Search field and filters to manage mappings.
- Ability to remap the values of incoming and outcoming data streams.