The Output Control tool allows users to modify contrast and brightness for specific outputs or adjust contrast for all outputs. The Output Control tool is applied at the end of the image processing chain, just before the visual data is sent to the outputs and allows to go black on selected displays.
- List: available displays or outputs in the 3D Scene such as Projectors and Led Displays.
- Show Assigned Displays: activate to only show the displays linked to outputs.
- Sliders: control Brightness and Contrast for the selected outputs in the list.
- Button: reset Brightness and Contrast for the selected outputs in the list.
- Master Contrast slider: control all of the outputs’ contrast at once.